Sunday, April 10, 2016

New Design Space...

Now that I'm no longer working in the corporate world, I'm dedicated to reinventing myself and pursuing my creative side... 


I ordered this corner desk unit to use as my creative workstation at the new house. I will have a dedicated room for my studio. 

I plan to revamp and expand my current Etsy jewelry shop and develop a new shop dedicated to wedding decor.

I'm so excited to begin this new chapter in my life!






This piece will be used as my printer stand and file cabinet for my Etsy orders paperwork.  I like the wood grain finish and the industrial look framework.  














I will have two of these matching tall shelf units flanking the corner desk. One will be used for bead container storage and the other for wedding decor storage.  I will have easy access to both units for supply selection when I'm working on a project. I won't need to jump up and down to reach supplies like I do now in my current space.



We move to the new house in about three weeks.  I can't wait to get started on my new life!
Cheers!
Lori



Share this Blog Post :

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, thanks for finding and visiting me :-), you made me happy. I had to jump on your blog and I wish you good luck and a lot of fun in your new adventure. Looks great, looking forward to the next to come.

    All my best to you
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete